Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Empress HayaH
    Keymaster

I was made aware of a bug.

It involved the profiles causing a mandatory photo upload in order to use this site. A fix was implemented and I’m hoping it is working better now. Still not sure why this occurred, but if it is still causing issues for members please let me know. Thank you.

Empress HayaH
    Keymaster

I have tried to fix this bug, but it seems like it’s integrated into the program. So for now, feel free to upload any photo to be your profile photo, follow the cropping instructions as stated and it should tell you that it was successfully uploaded / made your profile picture. At that time it will also show on your top banner.

Then simply go to any page of your profile or the website and it should work normally. If you are still having problems, please let me know and I will manually upload a pretty earth picture for your avatar to unlock your profile by hand.

HayaH

daHavor

Thank you my HayaH for fixing that.

daHavor

Bugs…Why did it have to be bugs. A can of raid should take of this….Lol

Empress HayaH
    Keymaster

Don’t worry I will mess around with it ’till I either fix all the bugs, or completely break the internet. The second is just as likely as the first at this point in time.

This is my promise though:

Your glorious x-box, oh daHavor, will even be able access the site from Antarctica by the time I’m done with this thing!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.