Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Empress HayaH
    Keymaster

Greetings everyone,

You can use these FAQ bits to understand us better as well as to tell others about the Empire. It’ll take me some time to put everything here and eventually I’ll have it on the main site too.

Why does the Hanian Empire Exist?

Let’s face it, many of us are collectively fed up with the world and how things are currently going. We want to actively do something about it. So I ask, what better way to deal with it than to channel some of this disillusion creatively to see if we can’t do things differently; to make active changes.

How is your movement set up?

We’re a global movement for change, but we’re set up as a new global nation. As such the Hanian Empire is set up as what is commonly called a Micronation. Part Model Country and part social change movement, we’re building a country from scratch. Here we’ll use an alternative form of administration and social organization for the benefit of all of humanity.

What’s a Micronation?

A Micronation is a tiny new nation project that tries to fulfill all aspects of being a Nation without being recognized by anyone official. Some are exist as a hobby. Others are model countries. A few are social change movements who may or may not seek active recognition and real statehood.

How do I get involved?

Simply register for this website. Registration. If you want active citizenship or to get an official position you’ll have to fill out our official Application form too. We have a few citizens around to help you with all of this too. Simply ask.

(Please be aware, we’re a Micronation, so we cannot help with relocation or job placement or visas or immigration to any traditional country or nation)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.