Hanian Empire Forums HanianEmpire Claiming Earth

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Empress HayaH
    Keymaster

Something I’d like to toss out for further discussion on a more serious level; since it’s something I’m thinking would work out very well for various reasons.

Claiming Earth as in claiming the whole planet may seem silly or even partially insane but there are concrete and good reasons behind it.

1) While there are laws against claiming Antarctica and objects in outer space, there is no law saying you can’t claim the earth itself as a whole planet.

2) We have a global focus, so it automatically fits. This will help us bring our goals and values more into focus and get people hopefully motivated.

3) To my knowledge no one in a serious manner and successfully claimed the planet as a whole before. When I did a joke about it over a year ago people really reacted well to it. When I spoke to individual people about it they seemed interested and showed that perhaps it could work out well.

4) It would put the countries of the world into a serious pickle. They can ignore us which means we can move forward with organizing, making positive change and setting up properly. Or they can dispute us, which the moment they do they kinda manage to recognize that we exist as an entity. In order to successfully dispute a whole planet claim, they’d have to kinda agree with one another to do it successfully. (I hope I explained that right)

5) It’s impossible for them to evict us out of our claimed territory. Any of our citizens can only be moved from one region on our claim to another region of our claim. Because we’re all spread out it would make everything they try to do even harder – a group of Hanian can show up anywhere at any time, we’d have the whole world to choose for potential expansion and activity. There’s very few countries that could match that and if we leverage the fact that we’re spread out like this we’d see some serious growth.

6) A lot of people globally are really fed up with the way things are going. It’s not just a USA problem but a global one. I’m sure there’s plenty of people that given the chance would love to try something new. If we can prove ourselves in any specific area on the planet we could use that to leap frog to other areas. Since we can pick any area, we’ve got more options than anyone else.

So, thoughts, comments, etc. Can you think of additional benefits to claiming the planet as a whole? What about cons about it? I’m already working on how to do it logistically and getting the process started since we’re a Global Empire, but I want to get more input here about it too :).

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Empress HayaH. Reason: Consolidating forums, moved topic
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.