Hanian Empire Forums Basics, FAQ, Info & Feedback Earning Konra on Website

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Empress HayaH
    Keymaster

Earning Konra on Website:

Konra, the Empire's system of Merits

Konra is our merit system we use in the Empire. It’s not quite a currency yet fulfills some of the same functions. Your standing and influence in the Empire rests on Konra, since it is earned via meaningful contributions to the Empire.

This includes many things you can do on this website.

* Registering

* Logging in & visiting the site

* Reading pages & posts

* Commenting on pages and posts

* Creating Forum Posts or replying to posts made by others

* Filling out your bio, making friendships, etc.

* Joining groups

All of these are automatically granted, though some are capped per day or per week. You cannot earn Konra without valid site registration and you must log in each and every time to get the Merits.

We have other ways of rewarding you Konra too for doing things on this site. Though some of it has to be done manually so you’ll need to let us know if you’re doing any of these. Bringing others here to have them register, making articles or guest posts / pages, entering an Embassy or Minister position, writing up claimed areas and anything else we can think about to reward.

* To make a guest Page or Post contact per e -mail or Twitter DM.

* To gain credit for a citizen registration have them contact me & tell me they were referred by you. I’ll open a topic on Twitter & on here for them to do so here in a few days.

In the future Konra will affect your standing and authority. You’ll be able to pay any taxes or government fees with it; use it to gain noble and royal titles and much more. Other Hanian may respect you more if they see you’ve helped our society grow.

Pat D.
    Participant

Aha! Like the old forum boards I have belonged to in the past. Thank you, august Empress for the informative proclamation.

Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations. (Star Trek)

Empress HayaH
    Keymaster

So glad to see you here. I have been sick the last few weeks and trying really hard to get our own social  media network Hanian Global up and running at the same time – so haven’t been too active on the web domain.

However, I have a really big update I’m doing this weekend and next week to really improve the site a lot. Then bring some more people here to increase participation in our message boards too.

Hope to see you and interact more in the coming weeks. I should have a good part of the website update finished by Wednesday.

In the meantime feel free to connect with me on Twitter @HanianEmpress and / or check out the Hanian Global social network: https://hanian-empire.mn.co/    where you can hang out with more of our citizens.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.