Hanian Empire Forums Intros & Newbies How to get people interested in the Empire?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lena
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I need some help in salesmanship. How do I generate interest in The Empire without being to.pushy?</p>

Empress HayaH
    Keymaster

Actually you’ve been doing great with it already.

A good way is to try with those you think would be looking for something like this, then go one by one like you’ve been doing. We also get a lot of people who consistently comment, retweet and some who even say they want to know more about the Empire. I can start giving you @ tags for those I find & see.

Once we get more basic stuff written up it’ll be easier too, cause then I can actually do call outs for citizenship & people who are interested will ask & request it. I just haven’t done that cause I know there’s still people hanging on the sidelines that want in but just haven’t been asked yet.

So once you run out of personal people you know to ask and invite I can help you find more & help you better on how to establish conversations about it, how to gauge interest, how to know when they say one thing but may not mean it etc. Setting a good process and having lots of basic information available will help. Teaching others how to help get people situated in the Empire will help too. I envisioned volunteers to serve as guides to help them navigate things as some things here are quite overwhelming and others get complicated quickly if  you’re on your own.

We don’t wanna be pushy, cause we don’t have to be pushy. People will likely be waiting at the door in many cases. I know this because I have seen it but I can only have us get them in one by one.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.