Hanian Empire Forums News Announcements Konra Distribuations…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Empress HayaH
    Keymaster

Greetings everyone,

Did some Konra distributions today.

DaHavor –  I’m still waaaay behind on the ones for you for the city stays in regards to scouting. Eventually I’ll catch up. You do a lot of scouting though… To accurately record all the cities you stayed in I will need that software cause it’s a total cluster muck.

Almost everyone got some for boosting the Empire via Retweets & for doing the #Hanian campaign & the strike postings. That project took off really nicely & the results speak for themselves. Yet a few who did a lot for this & who have boosted the Empire aren’t on the domain yet so I can’t give them their Konra.

• Efrosian
    • Marcia
    • Still
    • Abigail
    • Free
    • Julie
    • Iche

If you see any of them or speak to them let them know they’ve got some Merits I need to give em.

The system is not yet perfect & often fall behind on issuing them – but I always try to do my best. Most still need to be given manually. I’ll check all my work when I get on Twitter in the next few days to make sure I didn’t miss anything….

Next week I’ll do it again as those that participated in the Twitter Blackout will each get 10 next week. 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.